Vote for your #dttip

Anyone think that Tag Tuesday wasn't going to happen yesterday? Even when I'm away #dttip continues to thrive. Thanks to everyone who sent out a tweet yesterday urging people to share a software testing tip, another great sign of our strong testing community.

Have you noticed how Tag Tuesday is starting earlier and earlier in the week? This weeks first tip came in last Friday. It's great, feel free to share whenever the inspiration hits you!

I've found some time to put together a poll to vote for most popular #dttip from yesterday, partly due to jetlag and also because fortunately for me there were less tips to vote on.
While the tips were down in volume, the quality of the tips continued to shine. I have my particular favourites, what are your top three?




PS If I've left any tips out, sincere apologies. I blame it all on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment