Free E-book available for download - "If I were a testcase I would..."

I'm very excited (and a little proud) to announce the launching of the e-book "if i were a testcase I would...".

Many of you know that the ebook started on twitter with the musing "If I were a testcase I would....". The response was huge. The idea for the book goes to Curious Tester, so many thanks Parimala.

Thanks also to the Software Testing Club who I collaborated with to make this book a reality. You guys are making such a difference in the testing community. So thank you all.

Thanks to the sponsors who very generously supported Chandru's Fund. ADTMAG.com, TestRail, Testing Times and Moolya.  This book is in aid of his ongoing medical needs.

Of course I can't complete the thanks you's without a nod to Andy Glover aka Cartoon Tester for supplying his wonderful cartoons. Is your response in cartoon format?

Download the book, see if your response made it into the book. Apologies if it didn't the oversight is not intentional, but there were so many!

If you celebrate Christmas, have a wonderful Christmas. If you don't have a great holiday and I will see you all in the new year.

Anne-Marie Charrett
Maverick Tester

P.S
 I'm looking for volunteers willing to contribute a tweet a week for the dailytestingtip. It's a great way to help out the testing community and get yourself a bit of a profile. ( I profile all contributors on the front page of this blog).

So, if you think you have what it takes, why not contact me Anne-Marie dailytestingtip@gmail.com. 

3 comments:

  1. I am unable to access the link to the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shilpa, thanks for that, its fixed up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebook is helpful. provide such another ebooks. thanks

    ReplyDelete